Membership in the North Carolina Strawberry Association is open to growers, extension, suppliers, buyers, and anyone with a particular interest in strawberries. We have members from many states and even Canada; membership is not limited to North Carolina. Members receive many great benefits, including our informative newsletter, printed approximately 10 times per year, a membership directory, access to large network of growers and experts, marketing support, member-exclusive web resources, listing on online farm locator, discounted promotional materials.
We Help You
- A great monthly newsletter, full of useful information
- The Southeast Strawberry Expo – the region’s leading strawberry conference
- Regional preplant meetings
- Stickers, signs, coloring books, posters, and other promotional tools
- Listing on our web “Farm Locator”
- Lots of information on production & marketing
- Assistance finding suppliers & resources
We Support the Strawberry Industry
- Funding for strawberry research
- Promoting strawberries to the public and the media
- Advocating for strawberry growers on agricultural issues
- Scholarship program for college students who intend a strawberry-related career. ($2 of member dues is allocated to this program)
Annual dues are currently $100 for North Carolina residents and $170 for those outside North Carolina. Growers outside North Carolina who contribute to the NC Strawberry Assessment may join at in-state rates. We also have a special rate for extension, researchers, and students. A portion of all membership dues goes to support the NCSA Scholarship Program
Research and Resources
You'll receive access and the latest updates on Strawberry Food Safety, Strawberry Farm Planting and Pre-planting, Publications, Pest and Disease Management, Frost Protection for Strawberries, Fertility and Irrigation, Harvesting, Newsletters, and more!
- Teaching Prints
- Scholarship Applications and Information
- Promotional Catalog and Order Form Access
- Education Innovation Content
- NCSI: Strawberry Investigations Program
- and much more!